CU TALK A LOT 600
You have 500' to CU and 100' to all networks to say everything you want, from the most important things up to what you had for lunch yesterday!
Your communication is your own business and CU TALK A LOT 600, at only 5.04€ for 30 days has been created to make it easier.
On line activation of a bundle or offer?
With CU, of course you can!
Activate it here & get 100’ talk minutes to all Networks as online Bonus for 30 days!
Tell me more, tell me more...!
- There is a minimum call duration of 3 minutes, after which usage is charged per second.
Send 10 with free SMS to 1252 to activate the bundle “CU Talk A Lot 600”
- The bundle’s duration is 30 days upon activation and if you do not use all minutes (or SMS, if you activate the bundle online) within the validity period they will not be carried forward but instead they will be lost.
- If you choose to activate the service of automatic purchase, then you will automatically receive the bundle each time you top up 10€ or more, with concurrent deduction of 5.04€ from your balance. You may deactivate the service anytime you want from “Balance” while the purchased bundle will remain for further use until its expiration date.
- The bundle can be used in combination with all Vodafone CU bundles and any bonus. Utilisation priority will be given to the minutes with the shortest expiry date.
- If the remaining minutes of airtime are less than the minimum call duration (3 minutes), then they cannot be used but will instead be added next time you buy the bundle.
- Priority in consumption will be given to the minutes towards CU subscribers, followed by the minutes towards Vodafone subscribers, and lastly the minutes towards landlines and other Greek mobile networks.
- If you have remaining minutes towards CU subscribers from other bundles or bonuses, priority in consumption will be given to the minutes with the shortest expiry date.
- If you have remaining minutes towards all Greek national networks from other bundles or bonuses, priority in consumption will be given to the minutes with the shortest expiry date.
- If you activate the bundle online, priority in consumption will be given to the SMS to CU and then to Vodafone. If you have remaining SMS towards CU subscribers from other bundles or bonuses, priority in consumption will be given to the SMS to Vodafone with the shortest expiry date.
- When the free minutes (or MB if you activate the bundle online) are used up, charges for additional minutes (or SMS) are calculated based on the current pricelist.
- The bundle cannot be used when you are abroad or in order to call (or send SMS) abroad.
- The bundle minutes/SMS/MMS towards all national networks do not include calls or texting to short codes (e.g. 5-digit short codes) of different services, but only Greek landlines and mobile phones.