TALK 2 VODAFONE 600
You talk to your fellow skaters, you talk to your buddy about your upcoming bike ride, you talk to your friend about starting dance classes, you talk to your family to let them know you will be late… You generally talk a lot to everyone, regardless of their network.
TALK 2 VODAFONE 600 was made for you. It is a monthly bundle offering you 500 minutes of free airtime to call all Vodafone subscribers as well as 100 minutes to call all land lines or mobile telephony networks!
On-line activation of a bundle or offer?
Activate it here & get 100’ talk minutes to all Networks as online Bonus for 30 days!
Send 60 with free SMS to 1252 to activate the bundle “Talk 2 Vodafone 600”.
Τo find out if a mobile number is CU or Vodafone call 1252 for free (option 4-2) or send a free sms to 1253 by texting the number.
Tell me more, tell me more...!
- There is a minimum call duration of 3 minutes, after which usage is charged per second.
- The bundle’s duration is 30 days upon activation and any remaining minutes that are not consumed within the validity period will not be carried forward and will be lost.
- The bundle can be used in combination with all Vodafone CU bundles and any bonus. Utilisation priority will be given to the minutes with the shortest expiry date.
- If the remaining minutes of airtime are less than the minimum call duration (3 minutes), then they cannot be used but will instead be added next time you buy the bundle.
- Priority in consumption will be given to the minutes towards CU subscribers, followed by the minutes towards Vodafone subscribers, and lastly the minutes towards landlines and other Greek mobile networks.
- If you have remaining minutes towards Vodafone subscribers from other bundles or bonuses, priority in consumption will be given to the minutes with the shortest expiry date.
- If you have remaining minutes towards all Greek national networks from other bundles or bonuses, priority in consumption will be given to the minutes with the shortest expiry date.
- If you activate the bundle online, priority in consumption will be given to the SMS to CU and then to Vodafone. If you have remaining SMS towards Vodafone subscribers from other bundles or bonuses, priority in consumption will be given to the SMS to Vodafone with the shortest expiry date.
- If you exceed 500 minutes to Vodafone and 100 to all other networks, charges are calculated based on the current pricelist.
- The bundle is not valid if you are abroad or if you communicate with friends who are abroad.
- The bundle minutes/SMS/MMS towards all national networks do not include calls or texting to short codes (e.g. 5-digit short codes) of different services, but only Greek landlines and mobile phones.