Symptom 73: You never run out.
You want your voice to be heard and your ideas spread in every way! And since you have lots to say until you manage to… change the world, trivial issues such as your low credit should not stand in the way!
Don’t worry! The CU credit extension service allows you to extend your credit when you need to talk just a bit more!
With a simple call or SMS you can get additional airtime of 4€ or 6€, which will be deducted from the next card you use to top up.
How can this be done? Piece of cake!
Just call 1252 and select 4 or send a free SMS to 1330.
- For a 4€ airtime extension, send a free SMS with the number 4 to 1330.
- For a 6€ airtime extension, send a free SMS with the number 6 to 1330.
If this happens to you often and you want to make sure that you will never run out of airtime, you can make a free call to 1252 and activate the automatic credit extension, applicable every time your remaining credit is less than 0,06€.
Tell me more, tell me more…!
- If you run out of airtime, extend your credit and the amount will be deducted from your next top-up. As soon as it is deducted, you will be notified through SMS, so that you don’t get worried when you realize the credit amount missing.
- The credit extension service has a charge of 0,60€ or 0,91€ for an extension of 4€ or 6€ respectively.
- You can use the credit extension only if you have performed a top-up at least once before your last credit extension, but you should also not have a negative account balance.
- You should have made a total top-up of 20€ during the last three months.
- You should have less than 5€ balance, in order to use the credit extension service