- CU Customer Care service via Skype Application
If you want to talk face2face or simply chat…away any questions you may have about your prepay number then join us on Skype either from your PC or smartphone mobile by adding to your contacts the skype name: CU.ON.SKYPE and the exclusive CU customer care team will help you right away. Alternatively, you can press the icon below!
- CU Customer Care service via Whatsapp Messenger Application
If you are a smartphone user chatting all the time with your buddies using the Whatsapp Messenger application, it’s a good time you chatted with the exclusive CU customer care team as well. CU team is ready to help you in any way possible. Just add the number 6948013830 to your contacts and start writing!
The service is live weekdays from 10:00 – 22:00 and there is no other charge* than the MBs that are consumed when you use the application.
*Depending on the device you are using, there may be a fixed fee for using the application.
- CU Customer Care service via Click2Chat
- If you can’t find what you are looking for, it only takes a click and you can chat with the exclusive CU Customer Care team that will solve all your questions, simply and quickly!
Click2Chat service is available every day from 10:00 – 22:00. If you want to learn more about the service, click here.
- CU Customer Care via Facebook & Twitter
Are you a Facebook user having questions on CU? Find as at Vodafone CU and we’ll answer them all!!! The CU specialists are always standing by to solve any question you may have, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!!!
And if you are a Twitterer, no problemo! Our Twitter team @Vodafone_CU is ready to explain everything there is to be explained from Monday to Sunday, 08:00 – 22:00.
- FAQ Videos
- CU Customer Care
RESTART with a little help!
OK, you can't do everything on your own. That's why we remain at your disposal 24 hours a day, for any question you may have and any information you may need.
Contact us at 13830 from your mobile or landline, if you are in Greece, or at +30 694 440 3830 if you are abroad.
Every call costs 0,242€ regardless of its duration, while the first 60 seconds are completely free! If you are abroad, your call is charged as an outgoing call to Greece.
- Directory Inquiries 11833
- You know much, but you can't know everything. Sometimes you may require for some information.
Don’t worry! You'll find everything at 11833!
Call 11833, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and find the directory information you need. And, if you want, you can get the information or number you asked for in an SMS, completely for free!
So, you can now search for any information you need, in order to…
… have fun
- phone numbers and addresses for restaurants, tavernas, pizza shops etc.
- night clubs in Athens and Thessaloniki
- show times and information on cinemas and theatres in Athens and Thessaloniki
- information about cultural events, museums, galleries etc.
- timetables for ships, trains and buses
- information on domestic and international flights
- hotels and rooms for rent in Greece and abroad
- tourist agencies
- Phone numbers of state and local administration authorities, police stations, institutions and organisations
- Emergency hospitals in Athens, Piraeus and Thessaloniki
- Emergency pharmacies in Attica, Thessaloniki, as well as major Greek cities
- Foreign currencies and foreign exchange rates
- Weather forecast for major cities in Greece and abroad
- Foreign directory inquiries
- Call line identification (for landlines)
Furthermore, by calling 11833 you may be directly connected to the number you want; you may also be assisted in English, if you are… multilingual and have travelled a lot!
- From a Vodafone mobile or an OTE landline: 0,98€ / minute
The prices includes V.A.T.